How do you start off working in the fashion industry?

I am extremely interested in all areas of fashion. I keep my nose in Allure, Elle, Cosmo, Vogue and the tabloids. I love celebrities and their apparel. How do you get your foot in the door of fashion? Fashion journalism (I'm a great writer), fashion consulting (I adore clothes, accesoriese, etc.) or just working for a magazine? Help! If you want to see some of my work, let me know.


OMG, If i wasn't taking accounting I would do the same..

try interning for the magazines,just tell them how dedicated u are and show good grades at school.

Teen Vogue is a good place to intern to

A great way to get involved in fashion is to join an online community. http://www.chictopia.com is an awesome fashion network that has had its users featured in publications such as TeenVogue, ElleSpain, and WWD. Its a great way to showcase your talent and love for fashion. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20070809095333AA48r1K&kid=NqZKIWD1UlCDVgJspHJW&s=comm&date=2008-10-21+16%3A01%3A50&.crumb=

Well, there is a number of ways and one of them is to work for a company like Macy's and they will send you to school if you apply and get approved. Then you could study fashion trends and become a buyer for a department store. There are a number of fashion schools or you could intern for a fashion magazine or company. It's all about starting small and getting noticed.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น