How much of a time difference would competitive swimwear make compared to board shorts? ?

say in a 50m/yd race... If you have tried finding this out to get a time difference can you tell me how many seconds the swimwear shaved off?


Whether you are the Alaska state champion in the 50 free or the Pennsylvania state champion in the 1650 free like me, anybody will be able to tell you that the less you wear in the water the faster you go. For example if you wear sweatpants in the water , you will go alot faster if you have a suit on that is thin. For the time you can't drop too much if you an experienced swimmer and swim constantly. If you swim for recreation time you might drop about 1-2 seconds. If you would swim a longer distance event with a lot of drag , when you would swim it again with less on you will drop major time. This is an example why I wear 2 suits at practice so when I come intona championship meet I feel like weight is lost on me.

If you are competitively swimming then wear the competitive swim wear.You will probably shave 1 or 2 seconds off and you wont have to work so hard because of the less drag.I'd reccomend a speedo jammer they have many different colors and sizes. Hope this helps.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น